Open Minded World
Open Minded World
March 28, 2024, 10:53:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests Must REGISTER to post.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

CAYLEE ANTHONY: 3yr.old Missing a month before reported

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: CAYLEE ANTHONY: 3yr.old Missing a month before reported  (Read 827 times)
openmnded
Administrator
Silver Member

« on: September 07, 2008, 10:43:03 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This case has hit newspapers,tv and magazines. Where is Caylee Anthony? Is she dead or alive? Casey Anthony has repeatedly sent authorities on goose chase after goose chase. Telling them she left Caylee with a babysitter,but didn't get an address or phone number, Caylee was abducted by the babysitter with only a script of what to tell police, etc.

She's been arrested for numerous things. Falsifying a police report, bail revoked, theft, fraud charges, etc. Her mouth's been sealed up tighter than Fort Knox. I'm a mother and I wouldn't have waited a month to report my baby missing, I'd be cooperating no hindering the investigation. I wouldn't be out laughing it up with my buddies, or drinking it up while my child was missing!

I do pray they find Caylee alive and safe, but reality tells me we're looking for a body unfortunately.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 10:45:00 pm by openmnded » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

openmnded
Administrator
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 10:47:03 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Search For Caylee Called Off
Sunday, September 07, 2008 10:30:39 PM

ORLANDO -- Texas EquuSearch has temporarily called off its ground search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.

Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could, but he said when Caylee disappeared, those areas were very dry and now those areas are holding a considerable amount of water.

Miller said because of those conditions, they cannot clear those areas 100 percent.

“I just have a huge concern that if Caylee is out there and her little body and something did happen to her, and she’s just possibly skeletal remains, if we’re going through there with four-wheelers and horses and just accidentally run over her because she’s under that water and we can’t see her, we’re going to push her more in the mud,” Miller said.

Miller went on to say that Caylee deserves the dignity of having her special spot.

“I know where she’s at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, we’re going to come back, we’re going to find this little girl and we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community,” Miller said.

Members spent last week searching with volunteers.  More than 1200 of them searched wooded areas around the Anthony home and Orlando International Airport Saturday.  Several hundred searched again on Sunday.

Along with local efforts, EquuSearch said it's starting a national campaign Monday.

For information on how you can volunteer, call Texas EquuSearch at (866) 473-1584.

Calling For Calm
Meanwhile Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary called for an end to the protests that have sometime turned violent outside the home of the missing girl's family.

Dozens of people have been lining up nightly outside the Anthony family home since Casey Anthony was released from prison last week.

However, Beary said responding to the protests is taking away resources they could better use to find Caylee.

"There are two sides to every story and we don't need that kind of battling going on.  So I'm going to ask the community to calm down a little bit, focus on one thing… Caylee Anthony, that's the main focus,” Beary said.  “That's always been the main focus and it needs to continue to be the main focus.”

Beary also said Casey may be the missing part to this puzzle, but asked others who may know anything about the case to come forward as well.

Security Cameras Installed At Anthony Home
Workers began installing security cameras around the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents, where the missing 3-year-old's mother, Casey, is staying after being bailed out of jail.

A security company showed up Saturday at the home of George and Cindy Anthony to install the cameras, presumably for the family's protection.

The cameras are becoming necessary as crowds continue to gather outside the home, and neighbors try to take back their street.

News 13 learned a gun was taken from the spare tire well of George Anthony's SUV early Saturday morning. See previous story.

Having a gun on the property is a violation of Casey Anthony's bail, but the judge who issued the bail said Casey would not be taken back into custody, since it seemed she was unaware of the gun.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html
Extended Coverage
News 13 is your source for all the latest information on the Caylee Anthony case.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum